Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Letter to the Lord #1: My Personal Journaling

Good morning, Lord. What a beautiful day it is. Thank you.  

Lord, I’ve decided to do a 40-day prayer challenge of praying without ceasing about something or someone for 40 days. 


I have no idea who or what I should pray for between now and 02 March 2013. Lord, guide me.
I am just feeling the need to pray--and I am hearing the call to talk with you, seek your face, and draw closer to you.


Guide me. Instruct me. Help me hear your voice. What should my prayer focus be?


I, also, thank you--for the answered prayer on Friday, along with everything that will come because of the answered prayer. 


Prepare my husband and I for what is to come, Lord.


Thank you for the ability and opportunity to journal and to teach journaling. What an awesome privilege. 


I will set my heart and mind on you today and listen--and will remain open to your prompting as to what my prayer focus should be.


You are an awesome God.


~ Stacy Duplease

No comments:

Post a Comment