Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 2: Writing Tips/Hints and a New Perspective of a Journey

Well, it is Day 2 of NaNoWriMo and I am loving every bit of it! I hope you are as well.

There is something quite fulfilling to watch words add up on the blank white page--knowing that the combination of words have never been written before, except by me--in that moment. It is quite a spiritual journey and increases my faith. 

How about you? Is NaNoWriMo a stress component for you--or is it a journey?

Isn't it amazing how a different perspective changes everything? The way we look at things can have a negative or positive impact on us and on our lives. 

So, enjoy the journey and make sure to journal about it at the close of your day each night. It will be well worth it. I promise.

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author
A timeless kind of love... 
My historical fiction blog & latest book information: A Complicated Christmas
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: A Complicated Christmas
Journaling Chronicle: Weekend journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment