Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of NaNoWriMo

Well, today is the 1st official day of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).

I need to write 2,000 more words of my Christmas historical fiction novel and then I will hit today's word count goal of 3,000 words on my NaNoWriMo novel: Jamestown Passage.

Yes, today, I will finish writing "A Complicated Christmas." It's the first in the Oak Haven Series about a Virginia town in 1813. 

I just got done with my Quiet Time and am ready for the madness to begin! Woo-hoo! 

So, how are you? Are you ready for the NaNo madness (craziness)? Are you ready to write or type until your fingers go numb? Naa-haa-hah! Yep. Madness. 

But, talk about a fulfilling madness. Today is the first day to learn more about you as a writer--even if you've been one for years. Make sure not to allow the word count goal to get in the way of seeing this as the journey it really is. Take time to remember this very sweet truth.

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author
A timeless kind of love... 
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: NaNoWriMo Starts Tomorrow
Journaling Chronicle: Weekend journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment