Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bible study, writing, and a loyal faith

It happened yesterday.

I went online and discovered something disturbing. It was quite disturbing actually. I went and did internet searches looking for new Christian Bible Studies. I was disturbed by how few there were.

Greatly disturbed.

I even looked at several publishing houses. I did not find many. I found few.

Huh.

So, why is this the trend?

The moment I asked myself the question, I had part of the answer. I knew the answer before God even spoke to me.

I will help reverse the trend.

The moment I thought that was the moment I heard the Lord say, "Yes."

My next thought process was how I plan to write 5 books per year. So, I will write 3 historical fiction and 2 bible studies.

Oh. There is another disturbing new trend. Shorter Bible studies...

Oh. My blog will turn into a bible study book. So 3 -4 books per year.

My Book Ideas:
~ a loyal faith thru technology
~ a loyal faith thru time... finding time for faith

No comments:

Post a Comment