Monday, November 21, 2011

Do what God says.

Do what God says.
Do not question. Why does not matter. He is God. Isn't that enough reason? Plus, who are you to question him anyway? 

Ouch. I do not know about you, but I've been known to do this a great deal. So, this sure puts me in my place. 

You either trust him or you do not. 


Do what he says, when he says, and do it in the manner he tells you. To fail to do so, or to question is called disobedience. The failure to do so means you do not trust or believe in him.

297 TTP: What are your thoughts about what you just read? 

298 QTP: Do you ever question God? Explain. 

299 TTP: Do you trust God as fully as you could? Explain your response. 

I do not know about you, but I find it rather...harsh. It's quite in-your-face and makes me feel uncomfortable. 

Take some time to think through this. Listen to what God is telling you. 

300 Write what God said to you.

301 Write what you said to God.

302 Write how you plan on implementing and applying this in your life. 

~ Stacy Duplease


Sent from my Kindle Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment