Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend journaling

Happy Monday. So, what did you do this weekend?

Did you have an enjoyable weekend? Memorable? Relaxing? 

What are the fall leaves doing where you live? 

Journal what you did, what it meant to you, what you would want to remember late and why, and where you are in your life today. 

What do you look forward to this week and why?

What memories do you hope to make this week?

What are your goals this week? 

Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Author
A timeless kind of love... 

My historical fiction blog & latest book information: Check out my new blog
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: NaNoWriMo Countdown: Do it

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I will journal regarding my uneventful weekend.

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I will journal regarding my uneventful weekend.

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete