Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NaNoWriMo Writers: A Writing Resource: A Publishing Opportunity with Smashwords: A MUST READ

I will write a great deal more about this tomorrow...

Do you want to publish your NaNoWriMo book as you go--and after you are finished writing it? Check out the link below for Smashwords.


Yes. You can self-publish and then submit your book to publishers and have it published later under a publisher. 

This is recommended to self-publish, so you can start a platform and make your writing more salable and publishers will like how you are already marketing your book. So, you might want to do this with Smashwords.

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author
A timeless kind of love... 
My historical fiction blog & latest book information: Where to find my upcoming books
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: Where to find my upcoming books
Journaling Chronicle: Weekend journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment