Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where to find my upcoming books

I have two books in the works right now:

~ "Christmas Chronicles"
~ "Jamestown Passage" (My NaNoWriMo Book)

In the upcoming weeks, I will publish them in e-book form at the following link. As they are being written, I will allow you to read them for free. Just remember the clause--that it's in the most rough form possible.

Then, once they are edited, I will offer them there to be purchased at a minimal fee. 

Smashwords is an amazing company which will allow you to choose from multiple formats for your e-book. This includes Amazon Kindle. Also, they will offer my books to be available at other places, Barnes & Noble as an example.

Stay tuned. 

Here is where to find the books and all future writing I do:

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction

Note: There is nothing listed at the moment. However, there will be. I will keep you updated.

Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author
A timeless kind of love... 
Journaling Chronicle: Weekend journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment