Monday, November 4, 2013

6 Learning How to Always Give Thanks


I think the reason why keeping Gratitude Lists or Journals didn't work very well for me in the past was because I never realized it was an offering or a sacrifice I was to bring to You, Lord. This realization changes things for me. I see more with a godly vision now after learning this in Your Word.
I must admit this is a rather large point-of-view changer for me, but in a very good way. I might be a little intimidated by it, though, seeing how it is a sacrament. However, Lord, You have entrusted me with this, per Your Word, so I know I can. Please guide me and teach me how. As it is, I think I have learned a great deal in just the last twenty-four hours. Thank you, Lord, for that.

Always giving thanks takes practice and intentionality. It is not something learned in a day and I think I can learn something more about it each and every day for the rest of my life. I look forward to testing this theory, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment