Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Journaling Tips



The journaling tips and suggestions I make on this blog are meant to be suggestions. Experiment with them. See what works for you. Do more. Do less. Just try what I suggest for a few times first--since there is a method to my madness. Then, adjust them to you and what works for you and to what inspires you and gets you to journal as much each day as possible. That's the whole goal. 

~ Stacy Duplease

(Image Credit: Stacy Duplease. Memorial at Historic Jamestown. 2012.)

2 comments:

  1. What inspires me? When I first wake up in the morning turn on my coffee feed my cat and then sit down for that first sip of coffee. Yum!

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What inspires me? When I first wake up in the morning turn on my coffee feed my cat and then sit down for that first sip of coffee. Yum!

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete