Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Why the Amazon Kindle Fire HD LTE 4G?



The Amazon Kindle Fire 2011 version is a WiFi only device. That brings limitations. For instance: I MUST have a Wi-Fi hotspot or I cannot use anything that connects to the Internet. As a writer who depends on being able to do research at will, it is an issue. Also, the screen size can be limiting.
The Amazon Kindle Fire HD means I can write, and research, ANYWHERE at any time--provided the battery is charged--or I have a charger with me. (It uses the same as my cell phone, so this is quite handy. I have wall and car chargers all over the place, needless to say.)
Also, I can read a book anywhere. This is huge for me. I am always writing or reading, after all.
I will be counting down the days!
And! I am getting a PERSIMMON cover for it, too. (Orange, for the more simple, like me.) It will be pretty!
I will let you know what I think of it.

(Photo Credit: Stacy Duplease. Pic of my writing space and how I write. This is my desk.)

Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezusa.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment