Monday, September 26, 2011

This blog is for writers of fiction in particular

This blog is for writers of fiction in particular.

I will talk about writing, the process of writing, goals, hints/tips, how-to, how not, writing books and other writing resources, other writers, and anything else you can think of regarding the art and craft of writing. 

I look forward to hearing from you. This blog is meant to be an encouragement for you and a place to go to get inspired about writing.

--
~ Stacy Duplease
Author of Historical Fiction (of Virginia and the U.S.) & Journalkeeper
of Remembering Your Present, LLC
Blogs:
Latest Book: "Yorktown's Dawning"
Latest Historical Fiction Series: "The Chronicles of the Siege of Yorktown"
Check me out on Facebook under my name. Also, check me out on twitter @hisfiction

No comments:

Post a Comment