Friday, January 17, 2014

Good Morning, Lord, Prayer


Good Morning, Lord, Prayer 

Psalm 16:8-9 / New King James Version (NKJV)
I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope. 

--   NKJV: Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Lord, help me to set You before myself always and without hesitation. For, it's all about You and is not about me. My life is Yours. I hope to put You as the center of my thoughts in every moment, every minute, for the rest of my life on this earth. I want to put You first and foremost. Teach me to live in this way. 

(Image credit: Microsoft Images Online 2008-2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment