Monday, February 4, 2013

Vacation and Writer's Conference Preparations

I just wanted to let you know that I am in the process of preparing to go out of town from the end of this week to the 25 of February or so. Therefore  I will start being somewhat of a stranger and will not be blogging as much as I would prefer.

I will not check my Google+ communities and will not be able to post there. Consequently, you might want to check my blogs for the latest information.

I am going home to Colorado for vacation and to see my family. Also, there is a Writing for the Soul Writing Conference the 14-17 of February.

I will try to add pictures to my blog so you can see what I am up to, but will at least blog every other day, if not more. 

You might want to take some time to go through both blogs and experiment with your journaling. 

Take care.

Stacy Duplease
Journalkeeper & Author
Storykeeper 2121 Blog and Website: http://storykeeper2121.blogspot.com
The Journaling Path Blog Network: http://thejournalingpath.blogspot.com
121 Days of Prayer Journaling Blog and Website:
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Storykeeper 2121

No comments:

Post a Comment