Friday, October 26, 2012

Hurricane Sandy News


I will use this blog as a place for me to write how my husband and I are fairing in the midst of Hurricane Sandy. So, check here for updates from time to time.

Of course, I will use the time and storm as a mood setter for my writing. I am a thriller historical fiction writer and all. So, if the power goes out, or we cut it off, then that's ambiance--right? It will help me to know more about the days of ol' I am writing about--right? (Do you hear how I am trying to to look at the bright side? Praying. Praying! Lol.)

We just realized we need more cat food, coffee, and Atkins bars... So, we are going to head out soon and brave the lines at a nearby store. (Lord, help it not be too busy.) 

Just wanted to let you know this will be the storm center for our family and friends. 

So far, there are no mandatory evacuations.

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.) 



Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Chronicler of Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA


No comments:

Post a Comment