Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hello



Greetings.

I am back from vacation and am trying to get back into the swing of things today.

I will stop using my blog today as a social  media device--like Google+ or Twitter--now that I am back. I wanted to at least keep you updated with the things that caught my eye while I was away. If you liked those links that I sent, check out my Google+ account at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107983364812413159425

I am preparing for NaNoWriMo now and will write more on this, and on my vacation, later. Let me get caught up and I will write more in a bit.

By the way. I changed my book title and how I am writing the book. It will be more exciting and more of a thriller. It's now called:

The Chronicler and Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series Book #1.

(Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.) 

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment