Friday, August 24, 2012

Journaling, Writing, Photography, Coffee/Tea, Running, Bible study, prayer, and Digital Scrapbooking



What else can you expect from this blog over time?
 
Let me tell you more about me. I am a journal keeper. It is an important part of my life and I find it helps me to live and practice my faith. I also am a writer of historical fiction. I love to take photos everywhere I go and throughout my day most days. It is one way I use to journal and remember what I have done and seen. I also love coffee and tea. I am a runner and have a body type where I have to constantly watch what I eat and how much I eat. I enjoy doing and writing Bible studies. I strive to pray without ceasing. And, I do digital scrapbooking.
 
What do all these things have to do with this blog? You will see each of these elements on this blog--along with thoughts on marriage, beagles, Orange Maine Coons (cats), turtles, patriotism, voting, pro-military, etc.
 
Mostly, this is my blog about the Family Treez of the USA historical fiction series.
 
Whenever I write about any of these things, I will add the phrase, 'Etc.Etc. Etc.' to the title so you know it's a miscellaneous blog post.
 
I will focus on these elements most, however:
~ Historical Fiction
~ Writing a Novel
~ Journal Keeping
~ A Loyal Faith (Bible study and faithful thoughts)
~ Etc. Etc. Etc.

(Photo Credit: Stacy Duplease. 2012. The picture was taken in Hampton, Virginia--near the Hampton History Museum.)
 
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment