Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday and Relaxing Weekend



First of all, Happy Friday!
 
Next, I have a serious question for you.
 
When was the last time you took the day off? Or, let me phrase it another way. When was the last time you took a weekly Sabbath, a day off, so you can refresh, relax, rejuvenate, draw closer to the Lord, and get inspired?
 
Why don't we make a pact and try to take at least half a day off this weekend? If not this weekend, what about the next?
 
If we take time off, we have more to offer during the week and can get more accomplished. This is a fact.
 
Just something to ponder and implement in our lives. (I know I am looking in the mirror as I type.)
 
Enjoy your weekend and relax!

(Photo Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)
 
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment