Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday

Happy Monday, everyone. I hope you are well and that you had a relaxing, but fun weekend. 

I was able to catch-up with my sleeping since I kept some very odd hours last week. As you could tell, I didn't do much Friday because I was so brain-fried. Today is a new day. I will play catch-up and will hopefully return all my emails tomorrow. Today is booked. 

I have all sorts of new writing tips I learned and figured out this weekend that's completely transformed how I write. I can't wait to share them with you in upcoming blog posts this week. 

Stacy Duplease
Author of Historical Fiction, Blogger, & Journalkeeper

My historical fiction blog & latest book information: Yet not getting more writing done...
My writing fiction & NaNoWriMo blog: Not writing... Working, though....

No comments:

Post a Comment