Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Order of Battle: Dates

The list below is going to become quite familiar to you. So, here is yet another breakdown of this list. This time, it’s different because it’s broken down into dates of when you should pray for these things.

PRAYER AREAS OF OPERATION
~ 1. Myself
Daily
~ 2. Spouse
Daily
~ 3. Children
Daily
~ 4. Home
Daily
~ 5. Spiritual Warfare Specifics
Daily
~ 6. Prayer Requests
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
~ 7. A-S-K Prayers
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
~ 8. My work and peers
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
~ 9. My spouse’s work and peers
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
~ 10. Family
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
~ 11. Friends
Weekly
Monthly
~ 12. The Block in which I live
Weekly
~ 13. My church
Weekly
~ 14. My city
Weekly
~ 15. My state
Weekly
Monthly
~ 16. My Nation
Weekly
Monthly
~ 17. The Church (all the Christian churches in the world)
Weekly
Monthly
~ 18. World
Monthly
~ 19. Unbelievers/Lost
Monthly

Again, I will explain this later.

~ Stacy Duplease
Remembering Your Present, LLC, Prayer Guard USA, and pj4life (Prayer Journaling for Life)
Author of Biblical Fiction, Bible Studies, and Devotionals




No comments:

Post a Comment