Thursday, April 21, 2011

How do you pray without ceasing and sleep?

When I first decided to try to become a prayer guard (prayer warrior), I heard the phrase, ‘pray without ceasing.’ That sounded like a good idea to me. I made the decision to try to do so.

Then, it hit me… How do you pray without ceasing and sleep?

It took me a while to figure out what that means. I’ll share it with you now so you don’t have to lose sleep.

How do you pray and sleep?:
~ 1. Fall asleep praying. No. It’s not rude. Use it as the ‘drug’ to help you fall asleep.
~ 2. Whenever you roll over, or wake up, pray again until you fall asleep.
~ 3. When your alarm goes off in the morning, pray some more.
~ 4. If God wakes you and tells you to pray, do it.
~ 5. Repeat the next night.

In the next blog post, I will talk about how you pray without ceasing and work (or do any activity).

~ Stacy Duplease
Remembering Your Present, LLC, Prayer Guard USA, and pj4life (Prayer Journaling for Life)
Author of Biblical Fiction, Bible Studies, and Devotionals


No comments:

Post a Comment