Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Journaling and Memoir Encyclopedia of 2014: A Faith Journaling Resource




A Journaling and Memoir Encyclopedia of 2014: A Faith Journaling Resource

It's been my desire for years now to write an encyclopedia on and about journaling. I want it to be all-inclusive, where it has everything I ever learn and have learned about journaling. I will publish a new edition every year and will add the material I blog about and learn from the previous year in the newest edition. 

Stay tuned. I will publish this as soon as possible. This is the writing project I've moved to the forefront and will publish as soon as possible.

As I write it and add to it, I will offer parts of it for free on wattpad.com, so stay tuned for that as well. I will also put the samples on this blog as well. 

Do you journal? 

Have you always wanted to journal?

Do you memoir write?

Do you to write a memoir?

This resource will be an amazing resource for your journaling arsenal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment