Saturday, December 15, 2012

Journaling Exercise after the Massacre

Yesterday is another day I will never forget. 

I refused to blog or do anything other than pray, listen to the news, and journal.

I know my life was changed. I do not know about you. But, when 20 elementary school students are gunned down, and the innocence stripped from others, this is inevitable. Reflection and prayer is the only proper response.

How my life was changed, I am not sure. Time will tell.

But, the one thing I know for sure is I will not be silent. Not any more. 

JOURNALING EXERCISE
* What happened yesterday?
* What does this do to and for your faith?
* What are you going to do in response?
* How has this touched you and your life?
* What are your thoughts?
* How are you feeling?


-- Stacy Duplease
Writer
Sent from my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment