Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Journaling App for Androids

I am always on the hunt for new Journaling tools... and alas! I found my most favorite ever! I got it for my Amazon Kindle Fire and am quite thrilled about it.

The funny thing is I have seen it before... I must admit to something here and give some background here. I know not to do this. It is a pet peeve of mine. Yet, I fell prey to it. Sigh. Hanging head down. Blush. I fell for the judging a book by its cover mistake. Every now and then, I do a search for diary or Journaling app. I have seen one, but thought it was kiddie...too childlike for me... However, I decided to try it this evening.

The app is: Icon Diary

It is fun. It could be considered an app for kids... girls in particular... But, I am a girl... So I absolutely love it!!! I think I will fall even more in love with journaling because of it. And I did not think that was possible.

It has cute icons and pictures I can add to each journal entry and make it look quite attractive. It brings out even more creativity out of me. I love it.

I cannot draw, so this app makes a fun art journaling page I cannot do normally. I now can do an art journal, which was something I never thought I could do since I cannot draw or paint... except with words.

I email each entry to myself so it is a permanent record. Then, I will save it as a pdf and I will create a folder for them.

I cannot recommend it enough.

Stacy Duplease -- Sent from my Kindle Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment