Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RYP Journaling Starters and Questions (Prompts) List #1





This is an ongoing list I will add to continually at the bottom of the list. 


Make sure to go through and answer all of these at least once. Ideally, you will go through this entire list once a year. 


Also, when you feel stuck or want to add some spice to your journaling, answer some of these questions. When you answer these questions, make sure to answer why you answer your question in the way you do. 


Another suggestion: With each of the RYP Journaling Starters and Questions listed below, make sure to ask them in the past, present, and future tense. Each tense will glean new responses. Also, when you answer each starter about your past, you might want to answer the question regarding each decade of your life.


* Who am I?
* What do I think of my life?
* What is my favorite color?
* What do I believe?
* Who are my family members and friends?
* What is my favorite food?
* Where do I live?
* What is my favorite drink?
* When will I be the happiest?
* What are my favorite books?
* What are my favorite Tv shows?
* Where are my favorite places?
* How would I define my life?
* What do I like to do?
* What are your goals?
* What are my top 10 most powerful memories?

* Who are you married to? Describe them.
* List you favorite memories with your spouse.
* List your favorite memories with each person in your life.
* What do you regret?
* If you were living the best life possible, what would that look like?
* What matters to you?
* What do you like to do?
* What memories bring you pain?

* What does a typical Monday look like in my life?
* Tuesday?
* Wednesday?
* Thursday?
* Friday?
* Saturday?
* Sunday?
* Where do I work?
* What dreams of mine have come true?
* What do I do?
* When did I marry?
* What was my wedding like?
* What are my dreams?
* What are my favorite songs?
* What are my goals?
* Do you like who you are?
* What have I accomplished?
* How would I describe myself? 



Stacy Duplease
Prayer Warrior, Fantasy Author, and Journalkeeper
of Remembering Your Present, LLC
dba USAGC 2026 * Kingdom of Lethana

Email: usagc2026@gmail.com or lethanastories@gmail.com
Blog for USAGC 2026: http://usagc2026.blogspot.comBlog for Lethana: http://kingdomoflethana.blogspot.com
Blog for Journaling: http://journalingchronicle.blogspot.com
Blog for Writing: http://writingchronicle.blogspot.com
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment