Monday, October 24, 2011

NaNoWriMo: How can it be only 7 days away?



NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, begins on Tuesday, 01 November 2011. That's seven days from today, as you well know.

I cannot believe it is coming up so quickly. I do not know about you. 

That means I have 44,100 words to write of my, "A Complicated Christmas" novel between now and then. This makes me want to chew on my nails--and I never do any such thing. There are too many germs there (and I am hardly a germ a-phobe) and it is bad for one's teeth.

I will keep you updated about my progress at my historical fiction blog listed below. It's the top link. 

Now, I am nervous about NaNo. How about you? 

I love the challenge, though! 


Stacy Duplease
Inspirational Historical Romance Author
A timeless kind of love... 
My historical fiction blog & latest book information: Where to find my upcoming books
Journaling Chronicle: Weekend journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment