Tuesday, August 14, 2012

For Fiction Writers: Recommended Sites



Every now and then, I am going to put together a list for you of sites I recommend to help you/us write fiction novels, no matter the genre.
Writing 4 Success
My Comment: I've read most of the books out there over the last ten years on how to write a novel, how to write fiction, novel writing, writing fiction, and so on. These books are by far the best I have read. Period. Hands down. Why? They are simple, yet packed with material you can use today. They are powerful books. They are well worth every penny. I own every book she has published and will buy every book she publsihes from here. That is how much I believe in write 4 Success and Marg McAlister. Check her out. What a gem. Priceless. I cannot begin to tell you how much she has taught me about writing.

(Clipart/Photo Credit: Micorsoft Images Online)
 
Stacy Duplease
Geneaologist and Historical Fiction Writer
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez Etc
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezetc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment