Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Story



I have kept a journal now for well over 27 years. I have kept a journal during that time, and written in it, at least once a month. More often than not, once a week. However, the past 10 years or so, it's been at least 5 days a week. Therefore, you might say I am experienced regarding journaling.

Journaling is more than something to do in my life. It is more than a habit. It is a way of life. 

I am not saying any of this to brag. Goodness, no. I am not that type. Rather, I am saying that I know what it means to sustain journalkeeping over the long-haul. If it is anything related to journaling, I most likely have tried it. I have made my fair share of mistakes regarding journaling and I have had many successes. (Over 27 years, what else could be said? Lol.) 

I know the benefits of journaling.

I know the frustrations and pitfalls.

I know how hard it can be.

I also know how rewarding and life-changing journaling can be.

I look forward to traveling and sharing the journal journey with you.

Stacy Duplease
Prayer Warrior, Fantasy Author, and Journalkeeper
of Remembering Your Present, LLC
dba USAGC 2026 * Kingdom of Lethana

Email: usagc2026@gmail.com or lethanastories@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment